In order to integrate FileWave with Incident IQ, you will need the following pieces of information:
- An application token (base 64 encoded)
- Base URL for API
For more information on how to generate a token, review this article: FileWave Application Token.
Starting in v12.9, application tokens can be given distinct permission rights. To configure permissions for the application token, you will need to do the following:
- Create/update a stored query (POST and PUT to the endpoint query/#)
- Execute a stored query (GET to the endpoint query_result/#)
- Get a list of all available fields that can be queried (GET to the endpoint component)
- Get a list of all fields in the instance (GET to the endpoint field_type)
After completing the steps above, you will need to populate your authentication information in the Incident IQ FileWave integration app. This can be done in the General Settings tab. From here, simply enter the URL, the Base64 Encoded Token, and set an Expiration Date of your choosing. Once this has been completed, click Validate & Save to complete the authentication setup.