About this Course
As an Agent in iiQ, there are so many options when it comes to working tickets. Did someone email you personally instead of going through Incident IQ? You can submit a ticket on behalf of others, so they get notifications when you are working the ticket. Is it taking longer to resolve a ticket, and you need to issue a spare? Issue a spare straight from the ticket! Staff turnover is inevitable, so why not set up a ticket template for employee off-boarding – collect devices, notify the appropriate staff, and add comments automatically.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Customize your dashboard, notifications, and profile options
- Utilize Smart Search to search for tickets
- Submit your own tickets and submit tickets “on behalf of others”
- Operate individual tickets using the timeline, followers, and email tabs
- Work tickets with parts, apps, snippets, shortcuts, and remote connections
- Issue spares within tickets
- Apply resolution actions, reassign, close, and change the status of tickets in bulk
- Create and filter custom views within tickets by issue type, location, priority, model, and more
Design, edit, and apply ticket templates for frequent issues or recurring tasks
This course is broken out into different lessons and topics. We recommend completing all lessons and topics to set yourself up for success.