About this Course
Do you need easily accessible visibility over your device inventory and a detailed record of changes made to every device? With Incident IQ assets, you can save time with bulk actions, such as creating tickets for multiple assets at once or assigning devices to students with simple check-in and check-out tools. Through filters and custom views, create quick lists for frequently conducted audits or lists such as individuals who are no longer with the school but still have a device checked out.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Search and access all assets in the district with Assets Explorer
- Use filters and view to sort and display assets
- Utilize Smart Search to search for assets
- Create, edit, restart, and lock individual assets
- Manage assets in bulk by updating statuses, verifying assets, printing asset labels, linking devices, changing locations data, and submitting tickets
- Create asset custom views and reports to filter, sort, and reorder appropriate data
- Use device deployment, device collection, and device storage with asset check-in/ out, otherwise known as Rollout Scout
- Operate Rapid Scan to access asset information quickly
Use Asset Importer to import new devices and make bulk changes to large groups of assets
This course is broken out into different lessons and topics. We recommend completing all lessons and topics to set yourself up for success.