About this Course
We know change can be tricky, so why not ease the transition to Incident IQ by setting up Single Sign-on and integrating it with your Student Information System? Both actions make it easier for users to log in to iiQ and access the information needed.
You will learn how to navigate Users Explorer – your dashboard for user information. Do you need to see who accepted a specific policy or if you have duplicate users in the system? Create Custom Views for users to access this information whenever needed easily.
Once again, we will jump through Site Options because there is so much to control here, customizing how your users interact with iiQ.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Manage roles for user interaction within Incident IQ
- Add and manage locations based on users and assets
- Install and configure Single Sign On for user access to Incident IQ
- Install and configure Student Information System for important user data within Incident IQ
- Navigate Users Explorer to edit user profiles, create custom views, and utilize batch actions
- Create teams to empower workflows and enhance team efficiency
- Edit users to ensure accurate user data
- Control Site Options to customize how users interact with notifications, tickets, and assets
This course is broken out into different lessons and topics. We recommend completing all lessons and topics to set yourself up for success.