About this Course
Are there specific issues you only want some users to see and not all? Or is there an issue that only relates to one particular model, such as substitutes or technology requests? You can get as granular as you want for model issues and categories through Site Options.
Did you know you could also create custom fields for tickets? Maybe you want a box to notify the agent that a contractor needs access or a field to indicate a long-term sub is required. Dive into this course for a deeper understanding of your options with ticketing workflow configurations.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Customize the ticket submission process with the visibility of ticket types and user roles
- Create and manage models, model categories, and issues for the ticketing process
- Configure ticket statuses to meet the district’s needs
- Customize custom fields to capture personalized district information
- Design ticket routing rules to automate workflows to specific teams or individuals
- Control Site Options for notifications, viewing tickets, assets, and other important settings
- Configure, customize and distribute the Remote Support Ticketing Form
- Install learning applications and access help articles, custom fields, and models
- Manage and share solutions for teachers, faculty, and staff with Knowledge Base articles
- Create and organize tags to differentiate tickets, filter views, and insert into rules
This course is broken out into different lessons and topics. We recommend completing all lessons and topics to set yourself up for success.