Timeline filters allow you to search for certain changes made to assets within a given time period. This includes updates to:
- Asset location
- Asset Owner
- Asset Status
- Asset storage location
At this point, you can select a specific date range that you are interested in when this change occurred. Choose from a number of default options such as:
- This School Year
- Last School Year
- This Month
- Last Month
- Last 7 Days
- Custom Range
You can also select the date range of events created in the iiQ Calendar.
Tip: Consider adding events for device deployments and collections to quickly build searches for assets checked-in/out during these dates. This helps alleviate the issue of having to keep track of when these events occur not only for yourself but also for the rest of your team.
Going a step further, you can also filter by the source of the change as well. This includes:
- All – Changes made from all sources in Incident IQ. This includes manual changes made by users and automatic changes made by apps and integrations.
- Web – Changes manually made by a user in the non-mobile web browser version of Incident IQ.
- Mobile – Changes manually made by a user through the mobile app.
- App – Changes made through a selected app or integration. Select from Sparepool Manager, Rollout Scout, Google Devices, Jamf, Filewave, and other asset integrations.
- Import – Changes made only through a manual asset import.